Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Hauora

Health-Miss D

  1. Finish Hauora from last week...
  •  Taha Tinana -Physical
If i don’t get enough sleep then i come school moody as

  • Taha wairua-Spiritual
When i lose beliefs then i lose hope.

  • Taha Hinengaro-Mental/Emotional
When i wake up moody then it ruins my day

  • Taha whanau-Social
When i barely go out-doors then i barely know people.

2) List 10 values/things you think are important in this class…
-Respect for the teacher
-Respect for others
-Enjoyment...a.k.a Games
-Finishing my work on time
-Staying on task at all times
-Responsibility the teacher
-Responsibility for one another
-Success in my work
-Success in this class
-Always show integrity

3) List 5 things you would like to learn about in Health class…
-I’d want to learn whatever the teacher gives me,
-wanting to know different types of things that i’ve never learnt before in my life
-want to know many new things
-want to know why  I have to do this
-want to know why some people are smart and some are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment